To disable all ads in uTorrent
Choose Options -> Preferences -> Advanced
Set the following flags to false
First of all, Huawei HG8247H is an all-in-one modem which provides internet routeing, Wireless Lan, Port Forwarding like any general all-in-one modem in the market. Fiber optic is used for WAN. The cons of this modem provided by TRUE online is the unstable wireless, it sometimes keeps loading like disconnecting from the network, although, it seems normal on the ethernet port. So, it is highly recommended to buy a good wireless router to use with this modem as bridge mode. However, changing the router to new one is not much easy because ISP sends the profile config via Fiber optic line to modem directly, that make the config unchangeable even you try to change it, then the default config will be restored anyway.
The following steps will help you change the config temporarily.
1. Login to config page (192.168.1.1) with user : admin pass: password
2. Select WAN -> WAN Configuration on the header menu
3. Select _TR069_INTERNET_R_VID_100 and the user and password will appear, it then should be noted somewhere
3.1 To see the hidden password, on google chrome, press F12 and select the password field, change the input type attribute to whatever, the password will appear.
4. Plug out the fiber optic line and find some pen pressing the reset button on the right side of the modem (holding for 10-15 sec).
5. Login to the config page again with user : telecomadmin pass: admintelecom
6. Select WAN -> WAN Configuration on the header menu
7. Select _TR069_INTERNET_R_VID_100 and the user and password will appear, it then should be noted somewhere. *The user and password are different from the step 3.
8. Plug in the fiber optic line without closing the config page on the browser and wait for a while to let the ISP put their config automatically.
9. Select WAN -> WAN Configuration on the header menu, you are going to see _TR069_INTERNET_R_VID_100 but now, you can change WAN Mode.
10. Delete the profile (_TR069_INTERNET_R_VID_100), create new one as the figure and apply.
11. Then connect the WAN port on your preferred modem with PORT1 on the HUAWEI modem.
12. Connect your laptop to the preferred modem with LAN or WLAN and then set the PPPOE profile with the user and password (Choose 1 from 2) to connect the internet via HUAWEI modem.
13. Done !!
If you need to remove system message as an admin
echo -n "" > tickets.list
If you need to remove system message as a user
echo -n "" > tickets.list
In case that you want to keep the 50 newest messages
cp tickets.list tickets.list.backup
tail -n 500 tickets.list.backup > tickets.list
So, after above commands are run, All of the header messages will be deleted, however, the message data still exists.
In case that you want to remove it completely, you need to run following commands as well
rm -rf 000000 000001 000002
For example command, the folder 000000 to 000002 will be deleted, to delete all of folders, you need to run
rm -rf *